We Deliver Service to More Than 1,000 Locations per Day
You can book Home Service via:
You can also book Home Services by contacting Contact Prodia at our call center.
Alternatively, you can book Home Services by visiting the nearest Prodia branch.
Terms and Conditions of Home Service
1. The Home Service can be rescheduled so long as there are available schedules. Home Service Charge is not applied to rescheduling done more than 2 days before the initial schedule.
2. If the Home Service is canceled on the scheduled day for a reason, rescheduling can be done and shall be subject to Home Service Charge. If you do not wish to pay for Home Service Charge, you can have your blood drawn by visiting the closest branch of Prodia you have chosen on the application and showing the payment slip. The validity of the blood sampling or examination service follows the period indicated on the payment slip.
1. You can chat with the Home Service Officer 1 day before the scheduled day.
2. You can see the location of the Home Service Officer once they are ready to go to the set location.
- The Home Service is performed as scheduled, and the schedule is determined systematically. You must prepare yourself for the Home Service as scheduled.
- The Home Service Officer is obliged to perform the Home Service as they are told to do. The Home Service Officer may leave your location and go to the next location when you are not prepared for the Home Service and/or you do not respond on the scheduled day.
- By using the Home Service, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of and bear the entire limitation risk.
- verbal abuse or violence, including but not limited to verbal abuse or violence over physical appearance, sex, ethnicity, religion, and race, that you commit against the Service Provider;
- physical abuse or violence you commit against the Service Provider; and/or
- sexual abuse or violence, both verbally and physically, you commit against the Service Provider.
3. This condition applies otherwise if the Service Provider commits the above acts against you.
4. You are obliged to ensure that the information given in Home Service is accurate. We shall undertake no obligation to verify the content, currency, or purpose of the information provided by you in the use of the Home Service.
5. The use of the Home Service requires you to possess a basic ability to access the internet and implement general security measures. You are expected to possess the internet skills and knowledge required to use Home Service.