Prodia highly values Your personal data or information as privacy, and is committed to maintainng and protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any personal data or information about a person, whether identified and/or identifiable separately or is combined with other information directly or indirectly, either electronically through the Application and/or non-electronically, whether full name, date of birth, phone number, home address or billing address, email address, Medical Information or other information that is considered as personal data based on the applicable laws and regulations, which You provide to Prodia (“Personal Information”).
- You are required to register in the Application to be able to use the Application and its features.
- To register in the Application, You must provide the information that Prodia requires as stated in Point 5 below.
- Registration can be done whether You already have Your Prodia ID or You are a new customer.
- Prodia collects information provided by You when You create an account and profile, send electronic mai/e-mail to You or post information or other content on the Application.
- Information regarding personal identity that must be filled in by You when creating an account in the Application for giving a better service in terms of application functionality are:
- Full name according to valid identity card (ID Card or Passport)
- Place and date of birth according to valid identity card (ID Card or Passport)
- Email address
- Cellullar phone number/phone
- Address according to valid identity card (ID Card or Passport)
- Prodia also reserves the right to collect information when You use the Application, including but not limited to: location/coordinate of GPS (if You enable this feature), Internet Protocol (IP) address (if you are using a browser), operation system, browser type, Application address which refers to Your activity in the Application, Files and Camera access. You can enable or disable the location recognition service when You use the Application.
- Prodia has the right to conduct direct verification to You regarding the information of the personal data that You have submitted through the Application.
- By using the Application, You hereby warrant that the information You provide is accurate and true.
- If the information You provide is incorrect, Prodia shall not be liable for any consequences that may occur in connection with the provision and use of such incorrect information.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
Prodia will use the Personal Information, in whole or in part that Prodia obtains and collects from You for the purpose of:
- Provide You with information according to Your request related with Prodia services in each feature on the Application.
- Provide You with information regarding home service schedules and Prodia home service officers who will come to Your location to pick up orders.
- Provide You with information on the status of home service order and branch location information.
- Use and disclose the updated location of Prodia’s home service officers. Prodia may use and circulate this information for the purpose of reviewing and improving the quality of health services that Prodia provides.
- Inform You of any changes to Prodia’s application, services and products.
- Use your information to contact You and remind You about the home service schedule made through the Application.
- Use and disclose Your information as necessary for medical reviews, legal services, and audits, including fraud and abuse detection and adjustment program, and business planning and management.
- Inform You of any changes through the Application.
- Matters in connection with products, Application development, research, market research, marketing, project planning, and education, medical audits.
- Troubleshooting, detectung and protecting against system errors, fraud and other criminal activities.
- Analyze Application usage and improve Application services by collecting technical data such as information regarding the manufacturer, device id, model and operating system of the device you use to access the Application and crash logs.
- Process and analyze personal data to provide the best laboratory examination services to you.
- Process and analyze data transaction for the purpose of the company financial statements.
- Provide information/send emails and/or sms containing promotions periodically to You when there is an offer and/or promotion of new products or special offers or other information that Prodia deems necessary for You.
- Storage of personal data for the purpose of providing You with notifications and updates to the Application or changes of providing Services.
Collect Information Every Application Usage
Access and Permissions on Your Device
For Your Android and iOS device, Application will need permission/access t
- Access the Internet & Network State
- The Application requires an internet connection, so the Application monitors Your internet & network conditions to be able to provide notifications, if there is a lost-connection at any time which results in the Application not being able to run (optimally).
- Camera access
- The Application requires You to include photos in some parts of the Application, You can use the Camera as one of the media to be able to take pictures.
- Granting access to the Camera on the device serves for You to take pictures in choosing Your profile photo, ID card photo when chatting with the doctor.
- Granting access to applications to use the camera and/or photo gallery or storage media like access “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” & “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” on your device to read and store photos, images or videos, may be temporary (processed files specifically for this application may disappear by themselves).
- Access Photo, Gallery and Files
- The Application requires You to include pictutre and/or document in each part of the Application, You can see in the gallery and/or file browser to find related photos, pictures, or files required.
- The Application requires You to be able to store data generated from the Application side and third party applications that are integrated with the Application.
- Providing access to photo, galleries and files serve for You to choose a profile photo and/or select supporting documents needed in Teleconsultation and/or registration for health services at the Hospital.
- Granting access to applications to read, write and process files on the storage media on your device, with the possibility of being temporary (the results of specially processed files for this application can disappear by themselves)
- Location Access
- You can view the permissions used by the Application and disable them at any time through the settings menu.
- Granting access to the application to use your current location data when this application is used, like “ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION” & “ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” Granting location access is used to make it easier to determine your current location with the nearest branch for home service facilities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- In the event that Prodia needs to disclosure Your Data based on the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia, Prodia guarantees that it will only provide Your data information in accordance with the type of data requested as well as the purpose and in a lawful manner in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Prodia has no obligation for the confidentiality of Your Data, in the event that (i) it is already known by the public, (ii) it is known by Prodia from other parties without any breach of confidentiality (iii) it is required by the prevailing laws and regulations (iv) it is required by legal process.
- In order to maximize the quality and optimal service experience, Prodia is entitled to Your accurate and true information. If there is any inaccuracy and untruth on the data provided by You, then it is entirely Your responsibility and Prodia in this case is free from any compensation, risk or claim arising from You and any party in relation to the inaccuracy and untruth of the data received by Prodia.
Security and Personal Data Protection
Prodia is committed to maintaining the security and protecting Your Personal Information from threats by unauthorized parties. The Personal Information has been protected by using encrypted security system. Prodia is obliged to provide written notification (electronic or non-electronic) to You, if there is any failure of security and protection of Personal Information in the Application. You are advised to update and change the password of Your Account regularly to avoid unwanted Personal Information leakage.
Your Rights to Personal Data
- You can access and change Your Personal Data related to the email address, phone number, and date of birth directly through the Application.
- You have the right to accessm correct or obtain a copy of Your Personal Data under Prodia’s control by contacting Us. The request will only be processed by Prodia if You have submitted sufficient proof of identity to access, correct or request a copy of the data. Prodia reserves the right to refuse any request to access, or to correct, some or all of Your Personal Data that Prodia has or controls if permitted or required under the prevailing laws. This includes in circumstances where the Personal Data may contain references to other persons or where the request for access or request for correction is for reasons that Prodia considers irrelevatn, non-serious, or inconvenient.
- If You wish to use Your other rights as a data subject in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia, You may contact Us through the chat feature in the Prodia application.
Security of Your Personal Data
- Although Prodia uses its best efforts to secure and protect Your Personal Data, please be aware that data transmission over the Internet is never completely secure. Therefore, Prodia cannot guarantee 100% security of the data provided or sent to Prodia by You and the provision of information by You is at Your own risk. If We experience a data breach related to Your Personal Data, to the extent required by the prevailing laws and regulations, We will notify You through Our officials channels, either directly or indirectly, to provide You with sufficient information about the data breach and will work to guard against any misuse of Your Personal Data.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account details, including Your phone number, email, password (as applicable), and one-time password (OTP) with anyone and must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device You use. You will release Prodia from any form of loss or claim in the event that You fail to maintain the confidentiality of Your Prodia account details, including Your password, email and one-time password (OTP), as well as in the event that You fail to maintain the security of the device You use.
- The obligation to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data will not or no longer apply to Personal Data that:
- Has become publicly known at the time of disclosure, or has become publicly known thereafter by other means other than through Our act or omission;
- Prodia has reasonably obtained from a third party without any obligation to keep such Personal Data confidential;
- The disclosure has been authorized by You; and/or
- Must be disclosed based on the provisions of applicable laws and regulations, court decisions, or other authorized government institutions, in any country having jurisdiction.
Request for Destruction of Personal Information
Upon Your request in writing by coming directly to the nearest Prodia branch for data deletion request, unless otherwise stipulated by the prevailing laws and regulations, Prodia will remove or delete or destroy part or all of the documents related to Personal Information, including electronic and non-electronic managed by Prodia so that the Personal Information cannot be displayed again in the Application. In accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations, upon Your written request, Prodia may delete and/or destroy Your Personal Data from the system so that the data no longer identifies You, except in the case of:
- If Prodia needs to keep the Personal Data to fulfill legal, tax, audit, and/or accounting obligations, Prodia will keep the necessary Personal Data as long as You are still using the Application or as required by the prevailing laws and regulations;
- Your Personal Data is still within the retention period based on the prevailing laws and regulations; and/or
- For the purpose of deleting Your Personal Data from the system, a court order filed by You is required so that Prodia can delete Your irrelevant Personal Data from the list of search engines under Prodia’s management.
The Prevailing Laws
Prodia Tower Head Office
Jl. Kramat Raya 150
Jakarta Pusat 10430
Telp. (021) 314 4182